We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Gefällt dir dieses Video?
Patch 0.8.33 (19th December 2016)
Gameplay - card Strength / abilities changes
Full list of changes by factions:
General / Neutral
- New Gold Special Card - Renew.
- New Gold Special Card - Bekker's Twisted Mirror.
- New Silver Special Card - Alzur's Double-Cross.
- New Bronze Special Card - Dimeritium Shackles.
- New Bronze Special Card - Mardroeme.
- New Bronze Special Card - Quen Sign.
- New Silver Unit Card - Dudu.
- New Silver Unit Card - Iris.
- New Silver Unit Card - King of Beggars.
- New Gold Unit Card - Yennefer: The Conjurer.
- New Gold Unit Card - Geralt: Aard.
- New Gold Unit Card - Ciri: Dash.
- All units that reach 0 base strength will be banished from the game upon removal.
- If a unit is banished, it will not trigger its abilities based on removal.
- Promoted units will lose their Gold status upon returning to the player's hand.
- Borkh's name changed to Villentretenmerth.
- Villentretenmerth's strength changed from 9 to 7.
- Operator's strength changed from 4 to 6.
- Alzur's Thunder damage changed from 6 to 7.
- Johnny should no longer briefly reveal the card created to the opponent.
- Several units that have triggers upon their death now have a passive icon again.
- The Rally effect should no longer get stuck if you have no units to draw.
- New Gold Unit Card - Kayran.
- New Silver Unit Card - Katakan.
- Frightener's strength changed from 2 to 4.
- Frightener changed from Melee to Siege row.
- Frightener's ability changed to the following - Every 2 turns, banish a random non-Gold - special card in your graveyard and gain 3 strength.
- Grave Hag's countdown changed from 2 to 1.
- Nekker's ability changed to the following - While in your hand or deck, gain 1 strength - whenever a unit on your side absorbs another's strength. When removed from the battlefield, play a Nekker from your deck.
- Nekker Warrior's strength changed from 4 to 5.
- Cards created by Nekker Warrior now move properly to the deck.
- Crones now properly summon copies of themselves.
- Cards drawn by Giant Toad should now animate correctly.
- New Gold Unit Card - Coral.
- New Silver Unit Card - Champion of Champions.
- Sigrdrifa's passive ability will only be triggered by your own resurrections.
- Ermion will now make you discard 2 cards before drawing 2 cards.
- Savage Bear will no longer damage spawned units.
- Svanrige will make you discard 1 card before you can draw 1 card.
- Clan Dimun Pirate's strength changed from 6 to 5.
- Clan Tuirseach Axeman's ability will now also trigger when a unit is destroyed due to its - strength being reduced to 0 by a damaging ability.
- War Longship's strength changed from 5 to 4.
- An Craite Raider's strength changed from 4 to 3.
- Draig Bon Dhu's ability changed from +1 to +2.
- Hjalmar's strength changed from 10 to 15.
- Donar an Hindar's ability order and tooltip description now match correctly.
- Hemdall now removes units from the board instead of dealing 99 damage to them.
- Fixed an issue where Cerys' VFX would sometimes not trigger properly.
- New Gold Unit Card - Keira Metz.
- New Silver Unit Card - Trololo.
- Reaver Scouts can now only target appropriate units.
- Agile units played by Reaver Scouts will now allow you to choose the row they are played on.
- Dandelion's ability changed so that it now only gives +1 to enemy units. It also no longer affects spawned units.
- Promoted Reaver Hunters and Blue Stripes Commandos will now receive their buffs correctly.
- Reinforced Siege Tower and Reinforced Ballista will now trigger their own abilities when promoted.
- Sabrina Glevissig's damage changed from 4 to 3.
- Nenneke's strength changed from 3 to 4.
- Reinforcement can now only target appropriate units.
- New Gold Unit Card - Schirrú.
- New Silver Unit Card - Malena.
- Braenn's strength changed from 5 to 3.
- Braenn's ability changed to the following - Remove an amount equal to this unit's strength from an opposing non-Gold unit.
- Isengrim will now spawn 1 Commando Neophyte instead of 2.
- Commando Neophyte's strength changed from 2 to 3.
- Aglaïs can now only resurrect special cards from your own graveyard.
- Aelirenn will no longer gain +1 strength when played.
- Aelirenn's strength changed from 5 to 6.
- Vrihedd Dragoon's ability changed to the following - Add 3 strength to a non-Gold unit in your hand.
- Fireball Trap's ability changed to the following - When a revealed non-gold unit appears on the opposite side, remove 5 strength from it.
- Morenn's ability changed to the following - Destroy an unrevealed ambush card and gain 4 strength.
- Morenn's strength changed from 4 to 7.
- Ele'yas' buff value changed from +2 to +3.
- Saskia's artwork has changed from Human to Dragon form.
- Fixed an issue where Ida Emean would cause interaction problems after countering the effects of special cards.
- Fixed an issue with inconsistent triggering of Hawker Support's ability.
- Fixed an issue with inconsistent triggering of Vrihedd Sapper's ability.
- Francesca should no longer cause errors when played with an empty hand.
Game fixes / changes
- Keyboard and mouse controls should now be more unified.
- Fixed an issue where cards in the graveyard could remain in the foreground.
- Fixed a crash when placing the first card on the board in the deckbuilder tutorial.
- It's now possible to sort cards based on rarity in the deckbuilder using mouse only.
- Daily rewards have been reworked to function off rounds won rather than game wins.
- The daily rewards interface has been reworked significantly.
- The level system has been reworked and is now capped at 100.
- Rewards and feature unlocks from levels 2-100 have been added.
- Any account above level 10 has been reset to level 10. Rewards for levels 2-10 will automatically be added to your account.
- Ranked play has been added to the game, featuring 15 ranks.
- Rank up rewards have been added to the game from ranks 2-15.
- A leaderboard for the top 1,000 players has been added to the game.
- The Vs screen has been upgraded significantly.
- Numerous redundant spaces fixed in several tooltips.
- Numerous minor tooltip and text fixes across all languages.
- Spawned cards should now appear much more quickly.
- Fixed the translation of Permadeath in Russian.
- Countdown timers should now take less time to display.
- Added information about being able to resurrect Permadeath units to certain cards.
- Reworked Victory Screen to improve the flow of match rewards.