Patch 0.8.60.16: Unterschied zwischen den Versionen
K (IL eingefügt)
K (DiamondDove verschob die Seite Patch 0.8.60.1 nach Patch 0.8.60.16, ohne dabei eine Weiterleitung anzulegen: source: https://www.reddit.com/r/gwent/wiki/patchhistory)
Version vom 15. Oktober 2017, 16:48 Uhr
Patch 0.8.60.1 (February 17, 2017)
Card balancing and bug fixes.
General / Neutral
- Avallach strength changed from 6 to 8.
- Commanders Horn now adds +4 to a row.
- Triss Merigold can now target both sides of the board.
- Ancient Foglet strength changed from 6 to 5.
- Crones strength changed to 7,8,7.
- Succubus strength change from 10 to 8.
- Vran Warrior’s Strength changed from 5 to 6.
- Succubus will now place ‘Agile’ units on the opposite row upon moving them.
- Vran Warrior will not consume a unit right after being played.
- King Bran now discards up to 3 cards and adds +1 base value.
- Svanrige now draws cards first and then discards them.
- Draig Bon Duh strength changed to 4.
- Draig Bon Duh in no longer Relentless.
- Draig Bon Duh ability changed to: add 3 base strength to 2 non-Gold units in your graveyard.
- Clan Tordarroch Armorsmith strength changed from 6 to 5.
- Clan Tuirseach Axeman gets +1 strength for every damaged unit on the opponents side of the board.
- Ermion will now draw 2 cards and discard 2 cards.
- Kaedweni Siege Support can now only be placed on the siege row.
- Reinforcements will now be able to target all Bronze cards, even if there are no copies left in the deck
- Added a 1 turn timer to Dennis Cranmer – will now reset all other non-Gold units on the row at the end of the round.
- Impera Brigade is now boosted only by spying units on opponents side of the board.
- Treason now adds +8 to a opposing spying non-Gold unit.
- Mangonel strength changed to from 4 to 6.
- Spotters now recieve +1 for each revealed card wherever they are.
- Spotters strength changed from 5 to 4.
- Nauzicaa Brigade now deals 5 damage.
- Impera Brigade now gets +3 strength instead of +2 of every spying units
- Sweers strength changed from 7 to 8.
- Vanhemar strength changed from 7 to 8.
- Cynthia’s Guardian strength changed from 8 to 6.
- Menno Coehoorn strength changed from 9 to 10.
- Xarthisius strength changed from 9 to 11.
- Morvran Voorhis will not shuffle the deck after using his ability.
Game fixes / changes:
- Fixed an issue witch Reinforced Trebuchet ability countdown continuing in the graveyard after if it’s removed from the board.
- Fixed an issue with Regis not transforming into Higher Vampire.
- Fixed a rare issue with using Treason on a damaged Cantarella: the card will not be moved to the graveyard anymore.
- Tibor Eggebracht now gains base value strength and reverts to 7 once placed in the graveyard.
- Fixed an issue with Roach and Foglets not coming back on the board when previously locked.
- Fixed an issue with Pavetta destroying herself after using Alzur’s Double Cross.
- Fixed an issue with Tuirseach Axemen recieving a massive amount of points after Dimeritium Bomb was used.
- Tuirseach Axeman’s ability will not be triggered by set and consume effects.
- Tuirseach Axeman’s ability will only be triggered by opponent’s units.
- Fixed an issue with Skellige faction ability not working on Morkvarg.
- Fixed an issue with Ele’yas recieving points for Commando Neophyte’s, which where moved with Drowners or Geralt: Aard’s ability.
- Revealed ambush cards will be affected by Weather now.
- Morkvarg should no longer recieve random strength values after being affected by weather and resurrected.
- Harpies will no longer spawn eggs when pushed by Geralt: Aard.
- Fixed an issue whereby Ceallach would be activated 3 times upon using Jan Calveit’s ability.
- Fixed an issue whereby Dimeritium bomb would reset units’ to their base strength disregarding Weather Effects.
- Jan Calveit’s tooltip fixed to mention non-Gold Units.
- Added a 1 turn timer to Lubberkin’s ability.
- Fixed Skjall’s tooltip to: lose 2 strength instead of 3.
- Numerous tooltip fixes.