Move an enemy to the opposite row, then deal damage equal to the number of units on that row.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Clan an Craite
- Gwent Update: Feb 9, 2018: Name change: An Craite Whaler (was Whale Harpooner). Renamed a Tag; An Craite to Clan an Craite.
- Gwent Update: Sep 5, 2017: An Enemy moved by the Whale Harpooner will now be Damaged by the number of all Units, including itself, on the row it moved to.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017: Added.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.