Repeat up to 3 times.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Arachas Behemoth (gwent card)
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Arachas
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017: Arachas Behemoth Power changed from 6 to 8. Removed Armor. No longer damages self, instead its ability can be repeated 3 times.
- Gwent Update: Oct 31, 2017: Now Agile (was Siege).
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017: Arachas Behemoth won't spawn Arachas, but Arachas Hatchlings instead. Arachas Hatchling, unlike old Arachas has Doomed ability and is Agile, therefore it'll be spawned on a random row. Adjusted Arachas Behemoth tooltip.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017: Arachas Behemoth Power changed from 5 to 6.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017: Ability changed; Whenever an Ally Consumes a card, Spawn an Arachas and Damage self by 1 (ignoring Armor). Deploy: Gain 2 Armor. Arachas Behemoth Power changed from 6 to 5. Added "Insectoid" Tag.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016: Fixed Arachas Behemoth's tooltip in Polish.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.