A few ideas I wanted to share:
- It would be good to mix every cage subpage into one, as of right now, each card page as far as I know only has three links, to three different cards, for insta,ce
- Second, we need to create a page for each expansion
- Third, we need to edit the main page. It is using mostly The Witcher 3 images and content, and Thonebreaker, when it should reflect Gwent's actual situation and development, it needs to be updated with the Syndicate faction and with each of the expansion logos.
- In each of their main pages, instead of naming a card, we should add an image with a link to the proper card page
Overall, I feel like we should follow the structure Heartstone wiki is using, here are some links I think everyone should see.
CDPR have announce via the website their latest update for Gwent which is due to go live tomorrow on Tuesday August 4th! For a full list of the changes being implemented see below or follow this link to read their announcement: https://www.playgwent.com/en/news/35890/update-7-1-patchnotes
- Android-only: Removed unnecessary permissions about reading and writing external storage.
The auto-milling feature now can be configured to work in one of three ways:
• Resource Focused - "Mill all extra copies of cards above the deck limit, with a preference to keep Premium versions of cards. Recommended for those looking to quickly obtain resources in order to craft more new cards."
• Standard - "Mill all copies that exceed the deck lim…
Hello Gwent Wiki, I'm Thatawesomecat, your Wiki Manager here! I'll be acting as a liaison between you and Fandom Staff. For any questions or issues related to editing here, please feel free to reach out to me!
You can read more about Fandom Wiki Managers here: https://community.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:MisterWoodhouse/Introducing_the_Fandom_Wiki_Managers_and_Content_Team
I will be around to check your Recent Changes occasionally, but if you need me, please feel free to send me a message on my talk page here. I look forward to working with you!