Order: Reset the power of a unit.
Inspired: If it was boosted, give it Bleeding for the duration equal to the amount of boost it lost
- Hahahaha! We’ve a hero in our midst!
- I’ll gather my men.
- I’ve nothing to lose.
- Where’d I put the bloody vodka?
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Phillip Strenger
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017: Power changed from 6 to 9. Now boosts wherever it is but doesn't move to the top of the deck.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017: Added Officer and Temeria tags.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017: Bloody Baron power changed from 4 to 6.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017: Bloody Baron power changed from 6 to 4. Abl. rework: If this Unit is in your Deck at the end of the Round, place it on top. Whenever an Enemy is Destroyed during a Round while this Unit is in your Deck, Boost it by 1. Now Agile (was Siege).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.