Summon a .
- When played
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Botchling
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Botchling (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017: Botchling power changed from 6 to 10. Now Agile (was Melee). Ability rework: Summon a Lubberkin.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017: Power changed from 5 to 6. Won't affect the graveyard anymore. Boost value changed from +5 to +6.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017: Now a standalone card. Ability rework: Boost all Lubberkins in your Hand, Deck and Graveyard by 5. Deathwish: Play a Lubberkin from your Deck. Added Cursed tag.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017: Botchling strength changed from 4 to 5. Added Fleeting tag.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016: Resilience will last for one round.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.