Melee: Whenever an enemy receives a boost, boost self by the same amount.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Cahir Mawr Dyffryn aep Ceallach
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Cahir Mawr Dyffryn aep Ceallach (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Feb 9, 2018: Name change: Cahir Dyffryn (was Cahir).
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017: Cahir Power changed from 4 to 1. Ability rework; Resurrect a Leader. Added Doomed Tag. Removed Doomed from ability section. Removed Stubborn ability.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017: General change; Doomed and Stubborn are no longer tags, but abilities in card's description. Added Officer Tag.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017: Cahir Power changed from 5 to 4.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017: Cahir Power changed from 7 to 5. Won't draw a Bronze card for the opponent after triggering Leader Ability. Now Agile and Legendary as every other Gold (was Melee and Epic). Now available in Nilfgaard starter Deck. Added "Doomed" and "Stubborn" Tags.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017: Cahir ability changed: he now reactivates only your Leader's ability and lets your opponent draw a revealed Bronze card. He does nothing if your opponent has passed.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017: Added.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.