Boost 3 units in your deck by 2.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- Asking me for help - now that’s smart.
- Famous last words right there.
- For you, my friend, always.
- Got a bad feeling about this…
- Rumors travel faster than the wind.
- The quill is mightier than the sword.
- With pleasure.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Dandelion
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Dandelion (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017: Dandelion Power changed from 9 to 11.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017: Dandelion Power changed from 8 to 9. Will Boost any Unit (previously Bronzes or Silvers) by 2 (instead of 3). Added Support Tag.
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017: Dandelion will now shuffle the cards back into your Deck.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017: Now Gold, Agile and Legendary (was Silver, Melee and Epic). Dandelion Power changed from 5 to 8. Ability rework; Deploy: Boost up to 3 Bronze or Silver Units in your Deck by 3.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017: Dandelion strength changed from 3 to 5.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017: Strength changed from 4 to 3.; Will now only affect units on your side of the board.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2016: Dandelion's ability changed so that it now only gives +1 to enemy units. It also no longer affects spawned units.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016: Dandelion ability changed, now adds +2 strength to non-Gold units when they appear on the board. Dandelion strength changed from 1 to 4.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.