Resurrect units as 1-power until you fill this unit's row.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Draug
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Draug (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017: Draug Power changed from 8 to 10. Ability rework; Resurrect units as 1-power Draugirs until you fill this unit's row. Replaced Specter with Cursed Tag.
- Gwent Update: Oct 31, 2017: Added Soldier Tag to Draugir.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017: Draug Power changed from 7 to 8. Ability rework; Deploy: Spawn a Draugir on a random row on the side of each player with at least one Bronze or Silver Card in their Graveyard. Added Officer Tag.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017: Draug Damage now ignores Armor.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017: Now Agile as every other Gold (was Melee). Now deals 6 (instead of 7) overall damage. Added "Specter" Tag.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017: Draug strength changed from 6 to 7.; Draug ability changed: it now deals 1 damage 7 times to random opposing non-Gold units.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017: Will now only destroy enemy's units.; Strength changed from 8 to 6.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016: Draug no longer destroys Gold units.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.