If Spying, boost self by 1 on turn start and when your opponent passes, move to the opposite row.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: False Ciri
- Gwent Update: Feb 9, 2018: Name change: False Ciri (was The Empress). Removed Agent Tag.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017: Name change: The Empress (was Fake Ciri). The Empress Power changed 6 to 8. Now Disloyal only. Replaced Double Agent with Agent Tag.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017: Added Double Agent Tag. Fixed an issue whereby Fake Ciri's Power wouldn't be calculated properly when replaying or resurrecting her.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017: Added additional ability; Deploy: When you play this Unit on your side, Strengthen it by 3. Now Agile and optionally Loyal.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017: Fake Ciri strength changed from 3 to 6.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017: Added.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.