|Gwent Updates – Gwent Update: Feb 28, 2018|
New update for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game is now available on PC, Xbox One and PS4.
With this update we’re introducing 10 new Gold cards and a brand new game mode — Arena, as well as adding several game fixes and tooltip improvements to the game. The most notable one is a change to Impera Enforcers, which have not been working as designed. When playing double Emissary into Impera Enforcer, they would hit retroactively for the two Emissaries played, which we have considered a bug. It has been addressed in this update — you will be now required to have an Enforcer on the board, and each spy you play after playing an Enforcer will trigger its ability.
As February draws to a close, so too does the Mahakam Season. This means, a new one is at hand! It is time for Vildkaarls to battle it out for glory — the Season of the Bear begins today!
Let’s briefly talk about the spoils of war for this season. As promised, we’ve decided to adjust the rewards system. Achieving ranks 10, 15 and 20 will continue to get you borders and titles. As for avatars, it’s one per season from this point on and you can obtain it by reaching rank 15.
Vernon Roche is making a return! Obtaining him proved to be fairly difficult during the course of Season of the Wolf (January), so we’re bringing him back, as requested by the community. We are also adjusting the MMR system.
- New game mode: Arena
Neutral | General
- Fixed the issue whereby Impera Enforcers would deal damage more than once in combination with Emissary.
- Fixed the issue whereby the power of Summoned and transformed units would not display.
- Fixed the issue whereby Kaedweni Revenant would trigger its ability on the side of the player who Charmed it with Muzzle.
- Fixed the issue whereby Derran boosts when Ronvid the Incessant is Resurrected for the first time.
- It should no longer be possible to return a boosted unit with 0 base power to hand.
- Fixed VFX and SFX for Monster Nest.
- Added informational pop-up about GOG Galaxy Overlay being necessary for Starter Pack purchase.
- First Light added to player's hand in The Elder Race Alliance Challenge.
- Fixed the issue whereby Cerys an Craite triggers only once when Discarded by Bran Tuirseach and the second and third Discarded units are Resurrected immediately after entering the graveyard.
- Several tooltip fixes and improvements.