|Gwent Updates – Gwent Update: May 22, 2018|
The new update for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game is now available on PC, Xbox One and PS4!
With this update, our main focus was to change cards with the Create ability, as well as to adjust the Swap mechanic. Detailed update overview can be found here.
Neutral | General
Swap abilities no longer trigger during redraw phases, so Swap's definition has been changed to: Move a card from hand to deck and draw another in its place during your turn.
- 's ability has changed to: If you are losing by more than 25 on turn start, Summon this unit to a random row.
- power changed from 1 to 10. Ability rework: Set an ally's power to 1 and deal damage to an enemy by the amount of power lost.
- Fixed an issue whereby Alpha Werewolf's ability was triggered by Full Moon on the opponent's side.
- Fixed an issue whereby it was impossible to Spawn a unit on a full board despite the fact that the unit was Spawned as the result of an ability that destroyed another unit on the board first.
- Fixed an issue whereby cards could be redrawn before the redraw screen appeared.
- Fixed a visual glitch that appeared when hovering the cursor over an opponent's Spying unit whose ability had not yet resolved.
- Vabjorn's tooltip now accurately states that he can only damage enemies.