- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Ice Giant
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Ice Giant (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Oct 31, 2017: Adjusted the tooltip to match new "Hazard" Tag in the game.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017: Ice Giant Power changed from 5 to 6. Will Boost self by 6 (instead of 5). Won't damage self, when the last Frost is cleared anymore.
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017: Ice Giant is now Agile.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017: Now Bronze, Siege and Rare (was Silver, Melee and Epic). Ice Giant Power changed from 7 to 5. Ability change; If Frost is anywhere on the Board, Boost self by 5. When the last Frost is cleared, Damage self by 5. No longer Weather-Immune. Added "Ogroid" Tag.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017: Ice Giant is now also buffed when played onto a row with Frost.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017: Ice Giant will now be buffed by 5 (instead of 7) whenever a Frost effect is applied, and won't lose the buff when Weather is removed. Now Weather Immune (was Frost Immune).
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016: Fixed Ice Giant's tooltip in Polish.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016: Ice Giant loses 7 strength when Frost is removed, instead of resetting to base strength.; A large number of tooltips have been reworded or corrected across all languages (including Torrential Rain, Warcry, Ice Giant, Thunderbolt Potion, and Nekker Warrior).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.