Boost self by 2 for each Spying enemy.
Boost self by 2 whenever a Spying enemy appears.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Impera Brigade
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Impera Brigade Guard (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017: Now Agile (was Melee). Clarified the tooltip. Added Soldier Tag.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017: Now Rare (was Common). Now the tooltip mentions Gold cards.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017: Impera Brigade's buff value changed from 3 to 2.; Impera Brigade now also gets buffed when you play a Spying unit after the Brigade is already on the board.
- Gwent Update: Feb 20, 2017: Is now boosted only by spying units on opponents side of the board; now gets +3 strength instead of +2 of every spying units.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017: Added.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.