Deploy(Melee): Play a Warfare card from your deck.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Jan Natalis
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: John Natalis (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017: John Natalis Power changed from 8 to 6. Ability rework; Deploy: Play a Bronze or Silver Tactics card from your Deck. Shuffle the others back. Added Officer and Temeria Tags.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017: John Natalis Power changed from 10 to 8. John Natalis will no longer Weaken self for each Unit affected.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017: Ability rework; Deploy: Force all Northern Realms Machine Allies to Damage a random Enemy by 2. Weaken self for each Unit affected. John Natalis Power changed from 6 to 8. Now Agile and Legendary as every other Gold (was Melee and Epic).
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017: John Natalis now buffs units one after the other --meaning he can buff the same unit multiple times.; John Natalis' buff values changed to 3, 2 and 1, respectively.; John Natalis strength changed from 5 to 6.