King Henselt is a leader skin whose ability was formerly tied to Mobilisation. He is unlocked as a skin via his reward tree and has two versions available, one of which is unlocked towards the end of his tree.
- Men of Kaedwen! Attack!
- You want peace? Fight for it.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Henselt
- Gwent Update: Feb 9, 2018: Name change: King Henselt (was Henselt).
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017: Won't affect Support cards anymore. Removed Doomed and Stubborn.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017: Henselt power changed from 2 to 3. No longer able to target any Bronze ally, but only those with Support, Machine or Kaedwen tag(s). Added Crewmen: 1. Added Kaedwen tag.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017: Henselt power changed from 0 to 2. Ability rework: Spawn Henselt. Deploy: Choose a Bronze Ally. Play all copies of it from your Deck. Now Agile and Legendary as every other Leader. Added Doomed and Stubborn tags to every Leader.
- Gwent Update: March 29, 2017: The ability will be restricted to 7 adjacent units instead of the entire row.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016: Converting units to Gold no longer sets current strength as new base strength. Also the unit will revert from Gold to its original color when removed from the board. Upon entering the graveyard both gold status and all buffs are removed.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016: Now Epic as every other Leader (was Legendary).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.