Toggle 2 units' Lock statuses. If enemies, deal 4 damage to them.
- Do not test my patience.
- I’ve had men killed for less.
- It is how I punish those who irritate me.
- To the dungeon with ‘im.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Radovid V
- Gwent Update: Feb 9, 2018: Name change: King Radovid V (was Radovid).
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017: Removed Doomed and Stubborn from every Leader.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017: Radovid power changed from 5 to 6. Added Crewmen: 1. Added Redania tag.
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017: Radovid power changed from 4 to 5.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017: Radovid power changed from 3 to 4. Radovid will toggle lock instead of always applying it.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017: Radovid power changed from 0 to 3. Will lock 2 instead of 3 units and damage them by 4 instead of weakening by 2. Now Agile and Legendary as every other Leader. Added Doomed and Stubborn tags to every Leader.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017: Ability rework: Choose 3 adjacent units. Lock all non-Gold units among them and remove 2 base strength from the Locked units.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016: Damage value changed from 10 to 8.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016: Now Epic as every other Leader (was Legendary).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.