- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- And I'll behave, I promise.
- Goddamn fools.
- I'm comin' for you.
- Yeah. Improvise.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Letho
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Letho of Gulet (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Feb 9, 2018: Name change: Letho of Gulet (was Letho). Removed Agent Tag.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017: Name change: Letho (was Letho of Gulet). Letho Power changed from 12 to 1. Ability rework; Lock 2 units on the row, then Drain all their Power. Spying. Replaced Double Agent with Agent Tag. Now Disloyal only. No longer restricted to adjacent units.
- Gwent Update: Oct 31, 2017: Letho of Gulet Power changed from 9 to 12.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017: Letho of Gulet Power changed from 7 to 9. Will now Destroy (previously Banished) adjacent Units (previously 2 Units on each side). Added Double Agent Tag.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017: Fixed the issue whereby Disloyal Agile Units (e.g. Letho of Gulet) couldn't be played on rows other than Melee.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017: Letho of Gulet Power changed from 1 to 7. If spying, he will now set his Base Power to 1. He will now boost instead of strenghening after absorbing the Power.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017: Letho of Gulet now banishes units within two spaces (positioning).
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017: Added.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.