Summon a .
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Lubberkin
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017: Lubberkin Power changed from 6 to 5. Now Agile as every other Unit (was Ranged). Ability rework; Summon a Botchling.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017: Lubberkin Power changed from 5 to 6. Will Boost all Botchlings only in Deck and Hand (previously also in Graveyard) by 6 (instead of 5).
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017: Lubberkin is now a standalone card. Lubberkin Power changed from 1 to 5. Ability rework; Deploy: Boost all Botchlings in your Hand, Deck and Graveyard by 5. Deathwish: Play a Botchling from your Deck. Now Ranged (was Melee). Added "Cursed" Tag. Removed "Fleeting" Tag.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017: Lubberkin now counts as a Token (spawned) unit.; Lubberkin now has the Fleeting tag.
- Gwent Update: Feb 20, 2017: Added a 1 turn timer to Lubberkin's ability.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017: Ability changed to: "Add 3 strength to a random other non-Gold unit on your side at the start of your turn".; Strength changed from 1 to 3.; Permadeath tag removed.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016: Nenneke, Shani, and Lubberkin now in the "Permadeath" category.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.