Deal 4 damage to an enemy.
If it is Spying, destroy it.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Menno Coehoorn
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Menno Coehoorn (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017: Will now Damage an Enemy by 4, and Destroy it, if it was Spying (previously Destroyed all Spying Enemies). Added Officer Tag.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017: Menno Coehoorn Power changed from 10 to 8. Now Agile as every other Gold (was Melee).
- Gwent Update: Feb 20, 2017: Menno Coehoorn strength changed from 9 to 10.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017: Added.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.