Return each player's Highest Bronze or Silver unit to their deck.
- Don’t you fret about me. Can take care o' meself.
- I’ll get it done.
- I trust no one. Never 'ave.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Milva
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Milva (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Jan 11, 2018: Won't boost returned ally anymore.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017: Milva power changed from 9 to 6. Will return cards to their deck instead of the hand. Removed Truce.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017: Will additionally boost returned ally by 3. Added Soldier tag.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017: Milva power changed from 8 to 9.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017: Milva's ability will resolve before Roach is summoned. Now Agile and Legendary.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017: Milva strength changed from 7 to 8.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017: Milva strength changed from 8 to 7. Will no longer return a unit of a player who has passed.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016: Milva can no longer target herself when Silver.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.