Choose a Bronze ally and add 2 copies of it to the bottom of your deck.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Nekker warrior
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017: Nekker Warrior Power changed from 7 to 9.
- Gwent Update: Sep 29, 2017: Now Agile (was Melee).
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017: Nekker Warrior Power changed from 5 to 7.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017: Added "Ogroid" Tag.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017: Nekker Warrior will now put base copies of the targeted unit on the bottom of the deck.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2016: Nekker Warrior's strength changed from 4 to 5. Cards created by Nekker Warrior now move properly to the deck.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016: A large number of tooltips have been reworded or corrected across all languages (including Torrential Rain, Warcry, Ice Giant, Thunderbolt Potion, and Nekker Warrior).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.