Deal 5 damage to an enemy.
If you are holding a Wild Hunt unit, deal 7 damage instead.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Nithral
- Gwent Update: Feb 9, 2018: Will damage by 6 (instead of 5) and increase the damage by 1 for each Wild Hunt unit in your hand (previously dealt 7 damage if you were holding a Wild Hunt unit).
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017: Nithral Power changed from 5 to 6.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017: Nithral Power changed from 7 to 5. Ability rework; Deploy: Damage an Enemy by 5. If you have any Wild Hunt Units in your Hand, Damage it by 7 instead. Added Officer Tag.
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017: Nithral's Power changed from 4 to 7. Removed Armor from Nithral. Nithral now increases Biting Frost's damage to 3. Biting Frost changes apply to him.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017: Nithral Power changed from 8 to 4. Ability rework; Frost Damage on your opponent’s side is increased to 2. Deploy: Gain 2 Armor. Now Epic as every other Silver (was Legendary). Now Agile (was Melee).
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017: Nithral strength changed from 6 to 8.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017: Nitrhal will now be Weather Immune (was Frost Immune).
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016: Nithral damage changed from 1 to 2.; Nithral strength changed from 7 to 6.