The Northern Realms seek to gain control of the battlefield by reinforcing their numbers. Their valiant commanders march in the front lines to inspire their units and boost their strength. Their troops can be protected against attacks and weather spells thanks to Armor and Shields.
|King Foltest||King Henselt||King Demavend III||Princess Adda|
|Queen Meve||Queen Calanthe||King Radovid V|
Cards Listed by Alphabetical Order
Removed or Faction-swapped
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Northern Kingdoms
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Northern Realms Gwent deck
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017: Renamed many cards. Every unit will now be agile. Deathwish abilities no longer trigger at the end of the round. There is now a limit of 9 units per row. The Token category has been added to the game. Tokens are automatically removed from the game on entering the graveyard. Removed Triptych arts.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017: Gold cards can now be interacted with by most cards (unless stated otherwise). Changed name of Kaedweni Siege Platform to Kaedweni Siege Master. Added lots of new tags: Spell, Soldier, Support, Officer, Tactics, Agent, Double Agent, Redania, Temeria, Kaedwen, Aedirn, Cintra.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017: The Northern Realms faction has been reworked and undergone major changes.; Faction abilities have been removed from the game.