- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Prince Stennis
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Prince Stennis (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Feb 9, 2018: Name change: Prince Stennis (was Stennis).
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017: Name change: Stennis (was Prince Stennis).
- Gwent Update: Sep 29, 2017: Will gain 3 (instead of 5) Armor on Deploy.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017: Prince Stennis Power changed from 7 to 3. Ability rework; Deploy: Play the top Loyal Bronze or Silver Unit in your Deck and give it 5 Armor. Will gain 5 (instead of 3) Armor at Deploy. Removed Crewmen: 1. Added Officer and Aedirn Tags.
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017: Prince Stennis' Power changed from 5 to 7.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017: Prince Stennis Power changed from 12 to 5. Ability rework; Every 2 turns, at the start of your turn, Boost this Unit by the number of Machine Allies. Crewmen 1. Deploy: Gain 2 Armor. No longer Weather-Immune. Now Agile, Loyal and Epic (was Melee and Rare).
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017: Will now be Immune to Weather.; Strength changed from 8 to 12.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016: Prince Stennis strength changed from 7 to 8.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.