Return each player's Lowest Bronze or Silver unit to their deck.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Pavetta
- Gwent Update: Feb 9, 2018: Name change: Princess Pavetta (was Pavetta).
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017: Pavetta Power changed from 7 to 3. Removed Truce requirement.
- Gwent Update: Sep 29, 2017: Now Agile (was Ranged).
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017: Clarified the tooltip to specifically state that the ability affects Bronzes or Silvers. Added Tactic Tag. Removed Doomed Tag. Added Cintra Tag.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017: Pavetta Power changed from 5 to 7.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017: Pavetta Power changed from 6 to 5. Ability rework; Deploy: If neither player has passed, shuffle the Lowest Ally into your Deck, then shuffle the Lowest Enemy into your opponent's Deck. Does not affect Pavetta. Now Epic as every other Silver (was Legendary). Added "Doomed" Tag.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017: Pavetta now only destroys the weakest unit(s) once.
- Gwent Update: Feb 20, 2017: Fixed an issue with Pavetta destroying herself after using Alzur's Double Cross.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017: Pavetta's strength changed from 4 to 6.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016: New sound effects for cards (Blue Stripes Commando, Pavetta, Sabrina Glevissig, Sile, Sarah, Vrihedd Vanguard, Igni, Scoia'tael Leaders).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.