Order: Give an allied unit 1 Charge.
Inspired: Give an allied unit 2 Charges instead.
- Are you certain? I’d do it differently.
- Let’s show ‘em what real art is.
- Not a bad idea.
- Well, how about a game of gwent?
- In Priscilla's premium animation, after a minute or so she will start to rock side-to-side faster with disco-style lighting appearing, before returning back to normal.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Priscilla
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017: Priscilla power changed from 6 to 3. Now boosts 5 random units by 3. Removed the timer and armor.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017: Power changed from 4 to 6. Won't be shuffled into the deck. Added 3 armor. Added Support tag.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017: Priscilla power changed from 5 to 4. Now has a 4-turn timer (3-turn before). Priscilla will be shuffled into the deck instead of being put on the bottom of it.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017: Power changed from 2 to 5. Now Gold, Agile, Legendary (was Silver, Siege, Epic). Abl. rework: Turn End: Boost a random Ally by 3. Counter 3: Decrease whenever this Unit Boosts an Ally. At Counter 0, move to the bottom of your Deck.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017: Priscilla now draws one of the cards face-down.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016: Priscilla strength changed from 1 to 2.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016: Priscilla now draws 2 revealed cards, player chooses which one to play.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.