Swap up to 2 cards for Bronze cards.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Saskia
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Saesenthessis (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017: Saskia Power changed from 10 to 11. Replaced Officer with Aedirn Tag.
- Gwent Update: Sep 5, 2017: Fixed an issue whereby Saskia's ability would not trigger if you had less than 2 other cards in your Hand and/or less than 2 Bronze cards in your Deck.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017: Saskia Power changed from 7 to 10. Ability rework; Deploy: Mulligan up to 2 cards in your Hand, but choose any Bronze cards from your Deck to replace them. Then shuffle your Deck. Removed Orders abilities from the game. Added Officer Tag. Slowed down the way Saskia enters her Premium animation.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017: Re-added to the game. Now "Draconid", instead of "Dragon".
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016: Saskia now has the "Dragon" category.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.