Whenever a unit is played from either hand on your opponent's side, deal 1 damage to it.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Olaf (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Feb 9, 2018: Removed Svalblod Tag.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017: Savage Bear Power changed from 7 to 9. Now Agile as every other Unit (was Melee).
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017: Added Svalblod Tag.
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017: Savage Bear's Power changed from 6 to 7. Savage Bear will now Damage Units only after they have resolved their Deploy abilities. Savage Bear will now only Damage Units played from hand.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017: Savage Bear Power changed from 4 to 6. Savage Bear's ability will now trigger after the Units trigger their Deploy abilities. Savage Bear will no longer Damage Enemies while having 0 Power. Fixed an issue whereby Daerlan Foot Soldiers wouldn't draw a card if they were killed with Morenn or Savage Bear.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017: Savage Bear no longer affects its owner's board. Savage Bear effect again works on Spawned and Summoned Units. Added "Cursed" Tag. Added "Beast" Tag.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017: Fixed an issue whereby Savage Bear would deal 2 damage to Foglets.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017: Savage Bear should no longer target units spawned by other units.; Savage Bear's strength changed from 3 to 4.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2016: Savage Bear will no longer damage spawned units.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016: Savage Bear strength changed from 5 to 3.; Savage Bear now properly destroys cards before they trigger their abilities.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.