- I’m a medic. I tend to know what I’m doing when I prescribe something.
- It’s war. Severed limbs, blood and guts…
- Sure! Be glad to.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Shani
- Gwent Update: Feb 9, 2018: Shani power changed from 5 to 4.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017: Added Doomed tag.
- Gwent Update: Sep 29, 2017: Will grant 2 instead of 5 armor.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017: Shani power changed from 4 to 5. Will grant 5 instead of 4 armor. Added Support and Redania tags.
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017: Shani power changed from 3 to 4. Will grant 4 instead of 3 armor.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017: Shani power changed from 2 to 3. Ability change; Deploy: Resurrect a Unit and add 3 Armor to it. Now Agile and Legendary as every other Gold (was Ranged and Epic). Removed Permadeath tag.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017: Shani strength changed from 3 to 2.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016: Shani strength changed from 4 to 3. Renamed Medic tag to Permadeath. Converting units to Gold no longer sets current strength as new base strength. Also the unit will revert from Gold to its original color when removed from the board. Upon entering the graveyard both gold status and all buffs are removed.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016: Added Medic tag.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.