Move all allies on this unit's row to random rows and boost self by 1 for each.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Sheldon Skaggs
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Sheldon Skaggs (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017: Sheldon Skaggs Power changed from 8 to 9.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017: Added Officer Tag.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017: Sheldon Skaggs' ability fixed to reflect his tooltip (he Boosts instead of Strengthening).
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017: Added an ability; Deploy: Move all Units on the row to random rows on the same side and Boost self by 1 for each. Sheldon Skaggs Power changed from 10 to 8. Now Agile (was Melee). Now Epic as every other Silver (was Rare).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.