Whenever an ally appears, boost it by 1.
- Uh oh, trouble approaches.
- What do you want?
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Kaedweni Army
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Kaedweni Siege Expert (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017: Name change: Siege Support (was Kaedweni Siege Support). Power changed from 6 to 7.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017: Kaedweni Siege Support power changed from 4 to 6. Added Support and Kaedwen tags.
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017: Boost and armor value for machines changed from +2 to +1. Non-machines won't get armor anymore.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017: Kaedweni Siege Support power changed from 3 to 4. Ability rework: Boost each Ally by 1 when it appears on your side and add 1 Armor to it. If it's a Machine, Boost by 2 and add 2 Armor instead. Crewmen 1. Now Agile (was Siege).
- Gwent Update: Feb 20, 2017: Now Siege (was Agile).
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017: Kaedweni Siege Support strength changed from 2 to 3.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.