Skelligers embrace death’s glory, knowing their priestesses and medics can summon departed heroes from the Graveyard to fight another day. A Skellige player sends units to the Graveyard on purpose… only to bring them back later, stronger than ever. Skelligers also turn wounds to their favor by inciting their bloodied warriors to attack with redoubled strength.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Skellige
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Skellige Gwent deck
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017: Renamed many cards. Every unit will now be agile. Deathwish abilities no longer trigger at the end of the round. There is now a limit of 9 units per row. The Token category has been added to the game. Tokens are automatically removed from the game on entering the graveyard. Removed Triptych arts.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017: Gold cards can now be interacted with by most cards (unless stated otherwise). Added lots of new tags; Alchemy, Spell, Organic, Soldier, Support, Officer, Agent, an Craite, Tuirseach, Drummond, Dimun, Heymaey, Svalblod, Tordarroch, Brokvar.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017: Several cards that had issues during Closed Beta have been improved.; Faction abilities have been removed from the game.
- Gwent Update: Feb 20, 2017: Fixed an issue with Skellige faction ability not working on Morkvarg.