Deal 7 damage to an enemy.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Vernon Roche
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Vernon Roche (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017: Vernon Roche Power changed from 7 to 3. Now deals 7 damage and, at the start of the game, adds a Blue Stripes Commando to your deck.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017: Vernon Roche Power changed from 6 to 7. Added Officer and Temeria Tags. Removed Blue Stripes Tag.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017: Vernon Roche Power changed from 7 to 6. Ability change; Damages an Enemy by 3. If it was Destroyed, Spawn a Blue Stripes Commando on a random row and repeat the Deploy ability (one time only). Now Agile as every other Gold (was Melee).
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017: Vernon Roche can now target units on your side as well.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.