Swap up to 2 cards.
- Idle chatter - I'm not interested.
- I’ll manage. Don’t you fret.
- Lads, the time to discuss this is later.
- Gwent Update: Feb 9, 2018: Ves power changed from 11 to 12.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017: Ves power changed from 9 to 11. Now swaps up to 2 cards and doesn't have a requirement.
- Gwent Update: Oct 31, 2017: Ves power changed from 8 to 9.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017: Power changed from 7 to 8. Abl. rework: If you have a Soldier or an Officer in your Hand, Mulligan up to 2 cards instead. If you have both, Mulligan up to 3 cards instead. Now Agile. Added Soldier tag. Replaced Blue Stripes tag with Temeria.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017: Ves power changed from 6 to 7.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017: Power changed from 5 to 6. Abl. rework: Whenever you complete a Trio, play Ves from your Deck.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017: Ves strength changed from 4 to 5.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.