Boost 2 random units in your hand by 1.
- I shall not fail!
- None shall tread on us!
- Now we will see who is weak!
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Vrihedd
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017: Name change: Vrihedd Neophyte (was Commando Neophyte). Vrihedd Neophyte power changed from 7 to 10. Ability rework: Boost 2 random units in your hand by 1.
- Gwent Update: Sep 29, 2017: Now Agile (was Melee).
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017: Now deals damage when you draw a card and not when you mulligan. Added Soldier tag.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017: Commando Neophyte power changed from 6 to 7. Removed armor.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017: Added as a standalone card (previously Isengrim token). Commando Neophyte power changed from 3 to 6. Added an ability: Whenever you Mulligan a card, Damage a random Enemy by 2. Deploy: Add 2 Armor. Now Melee (was Agile).
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017: Added Fleeting tag.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2016: Commando Neophyte strength changed from 2 to 3.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.