- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Wild Hunt
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017: Wild Hunt Rider Power changed from 9 to 10.
- Gwent Update: Oct 31, 2017: Adjusted the tooltip to match new "Hazard" Tag in the game.
- Gwent Update: Sep 29, 2017: Wild Hunt Rider Power changed from 8 to 9.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017: Wild Hunt Rider Power changed from 6 to 8. Ability rework; Increase by 1 the Damage dealt by Frost on the opposite row. Removed Trio ability from the game. Added Soldier Tag. Added sound effects to Wild Hunt Riders' Premium versions.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017: Ability rework; At the end of the Round, keep this Unit on the Board if you lost. If this Unit is part of a Trio at the end of your turn, Boost it by 1. Wild Hunt Rider Power changed from 3 to 6. Now Agile (was Melee). No longer Weather-Immune. Now Common (was Rare).
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017: Now Weather Immune (was Frost Immune).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.