Deal 3 damage to an enemy.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Wild Hunt
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017: Wild Hunt Warrior Power changed from 6 to 7.
- Gwent Update: Oct 31, 2017: Adjusted the tooltip to match new "Hazard" Tag in the game.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017: Wild Hunt Warrior Power changed from 5 to 6. Will also Boost self, if the Damaged Enemy was under Frost effect (previously only when Destroyed). Now Agile (was Melee). Added Soldier Tag.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017: Damages by 3 (instead of 1). No longer Weather-Immune.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017: Now Weather Immune (was Frost Immune).
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016: Wild Hunt Warrior strength changed from 4 to 5.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.