Choose 3 units.
Strengthen allies by 2 and move them to this unit's row.
Damage enemies by 2 and move them to the opposite row.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Zoltan Chivay
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Zoltan Chivay (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Feb 9, 2018: Name change: Zoltan Chivay (was Zoltan).
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017: Name change: Zoltan (was Zoltan Chivay). Removed Soldier Tag.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017: Apart from the previous effect, Zoltan will Damage moved Enemies by 2. Clarified the tooltip. Added Soldier Tag.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017: Ability rework; Deploy: Move 3 Units to this row on their side. If they are Allies, Strengthen them by 2. Now Agile and Legendary as every other Gold.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017: Zoltan Chivay strength changed from 5 to 8.; Zoltan Chivay's Resilience now only lasts for 1 round.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.